Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is a bit awkward but...

Oh Spring. You came back.

Every year I have a love affair with Spring and Summer. I go outside. Bask and bask. And every year I get used and left behind. But I don't mind, at lease not right away. I start out loving Spring, then it's an easy transition to Summer. We are so happy together outside enjoying sunshine and light breezes. But Summer leaves, so I settle for Fall. It isn't until Winter comes knocking on my door that I realize how much I miss the "S" seasons. Winter is always like, "Hey baby, it won't be like last time. I'm doing better for myself. I swear." But it's all lies! LIES, I tell you. You are probably thinking this is weird. Well stop judging me. You don't know me! This year will be different...Yeah different...it won't happen again. I'm going to figure out how to follow my lovely favorite seasons so they NEVER LEAVE me again! You hear me Spring and Summer. I'll follow you. I will!!!!! Ahahahaha! (make sure you read that out loud really creepily).

Here's hoping...that I'm not really this crazy someday. I'm scared. ;)

No comments: