Tuesday, April 6, 2010

whoa is me...

I wish I had a fainting coach. I would totally use it today. I feel icky. I just spent the last two hours at urgent care. I have a respiratory infection and a sprained foot. And wouldn't you know they wanted to give me Cipro again, aka the Anthrax medicine, for the respiratory infection! Probably because I am allergic to absolutely everything else in the world. BUT since last time (as you might recall) I had FIVE out of the SEVEN side effects I asked to have the Z-Pac. Which I am probably allergic to it. Honestly, it is related to one of the medicines I am allergic to, but I am taking the risk anyway. Just so you don't think I am crazy (more crazy than you already think I am), I have had the Z-Pac before.

Back to that fainting coach. I think I get my best ideas when I am sick. I know what I want in life. I want a fainting coach that follows its owner around. It would of course be invisible until needed. And when it is needed, bam!!!!, it would catch its owner (me of course) automatically. And I could land comfortably with my hand dramatically on my forehead. They will sell like hotcakes! Hotcakes I tell you! What?!?! Do I hear doubt in cyberland. I think you are thinking there are a few minor details to deal with like...color and cushion size. I am sure those things will really fall into place.

Here's hoping that a nice night of rest awaits me.

No comments: