Sunday, April 18, 2010

my new level of cool

So I know you know that I am a pretty awesome gal (by the way only awesome people use the word "gal"). I have recently become a much cooler person. You might be asking yourself, "But how could Mara possibly become cooler. She's already are the epitome of cool." To that I have to say, "Thank you. I know." But it is indeed true. I have finally ventured into the world of phones with keyboards. This is the new level of awesome that I am referencing. It's like I finally know happiness. To text quickly is to text happily. I think the seconds I have saved utilizing my new keyboard have opened my eyes to the beauty of the world. What a glorious place we live in! With the old texting method I used, I probably would have missed flowers blooming, trees growing, and maybe even spring in its totality. But not now. Not anymore.

Do I miss the flip phone? I can't lie to you. I kind of do. I miss the way I could flip it open with attitude and grace, but does my new and vibrant hot pink cell phone case make up for it. Why yes, yes it does. If you see me on the street, go ahead and send me a text. I'll reply with lightning quick speed, and you can first hand witness how this validates me even more as a person. BAM.

Here's hoping for a steady stream of awesomeness for the future. No problem.

2 comments:

Linz said...

I got the EnV Touch and I actually use T9 on the touch screen more than I use the full keyboard inside. I'm so slow on that tiny keyboard!

Unknown said...

Just when I thought you couldn't get any cooler...you do it again! Side note: I miss my flip phone and its little click!