Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blogging?

So I thought to myself, "Self, you are hilarious. Why don't you take some of your excellent humor and start a blog?" Well many months later (I say months later due to my PD, that Procrastinator's Disease. It's a serious condition that I'm sure I'll learn about someday when I get the time), here I am writing into the nothingness of internet land; dreaming the dreams of greatness that only the internet can bring. I mean, who could want anything more than their name in URL? I know that's all I have dreamed about since my youthful days of playing Frogger on the refrigerator sized computer. I don't think URLs even existed then, but my soul knew what greatness could be mine someday when that little green frog went splat. So thank you blogspot. Thank you for making this woman's dreams of internet writing freedom come true. In my own mind, I am brilliant. But how do I pass that brilliance onto to you, my non-existent readers? I only say non-existent because I haven't quite told anyone about my delightful idea quite yet. But I'm sure I can post on facebook and hope that four or five people take a gander at this little time waster. Okay, okay maybe ten. I have friends. Right. Right? Right. Well this is all for now. I can only do so much first time around you know.

Here's hoping this isn't the first of the last.

3 comments:

Linz said...

If you write it, we will come. ;) (I have a blog too! I write about video games. Come check it out!)

seashmore said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. :)

Unknown said...

Yay, give us more!