Saturday, January 30, 2010

Warning

Okay, I need to send a fair warning that this blog is going to be pretty inappropriate. Well at least I think that it might get inappropriate. I have only written the sentences you are reading. Maybe this warning means I will censor myself more. Or maybe I will feel more free then ever and just the the fraking swear words start flowing. (I just made a really cheesy Sci-Fi joke. A virtual high five goes out to the reader that knows just what the frak I am referencing.)

Okay, I got sidelined. I wasn't quite sure what to write about next. I've had an idea or two, but nothing came to fruition until last night. I was out on the town enjoying an evening of beverages and the company of a few friends and coworkers. This is when inspiration struck in the form of Liquid Cocaine. It is a delightful drink. (If anyone of my relatives is reading this, I'm sure I enjoyed it within reason. Yes, definitely within reason.) Let's just go back to the cocaine part of this story though. The shot is named LIQUID COCAINE. Who feels weird about this? Is it just me? Let's pretend I'm talking to my momisita and she asked what I did last night. I would say, "Oh, same old, same old. Just had some liquid cocaine. Hung out. Nothing big." Doesn't something seem slightly off here? It seems as if whoever is naming these shots is really sexually frustrated, a druggie, and maybe a few other weird things. Here are a few examples: Slippery Nipple (or Buttery Nipple), El Chupa Libre, Horny Bastard, Sex with an Alligator, Blow Job, etc. The list goes on. Let's imagine that we felt so free to name things in our ordinary lives like we name our shots. Can you imagine being out to dinner and someone asks, "Can you pass the Red Headed Slut." Aw-kwa-rd. I think I'll try to throw out shot names at different times during my day. Here are future conversation starters, "Congratulations on your Duck Fart." (that one isn't sexual, but I wanted to write it ever so badly). Or, "Hey Monkey Spunk, how are you?" Or, "Are you still with that Kickin' Chicken." I bet you're thirsty now.

Here's hoping that you all aren't offended...

P.S. I put hyperlinks for some of the shots and then I got tired and didn't care anymore to label the rest. So if you want to check on the validity of some of them just google it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're funny! And I think you opened up the floor to a deep and philosophical debate on the etymology of shot names. :)

Mara K. Dekat said...

Thanks lady. That was my exact intent. You know me so well.

Linz said...

I AM thirsty now!